THE VALKYRIE

The Student News Site of Woodbridge Senior High School

THE VALKYRIE

THE VALKYRIE

With Passion We Begin Fall Fashion

As Fall comes into season, so do the new fashion trends. There are many new items that have been revived and with help, your wardrobe will be updated in the best way possible. 

During the fall season one of the most trending pieces is anything and everything UGGs related. This brand has come back in full swing and has caught everyone’s attention. A few pieces that everyone wants are the UGG Classic Ultra Minis, UGG Tasmans, and the UGG Disquette Slippers. Another popular shoe that went viral are Birkenstocks, specifically the clogs and the slides. 

Midi skirts are a look good item. They are very much in season at the moment and if styled correctly, they make an outfit shine. There are so many types of midi skirts to choose from, all ranging from cotton fabric to denim, and even silk if you want to wear it formally! Whichever way you go, midi skirts are an amazing addition to your closet. 

Rompers are a one-piece clothing that would be a wonderful addition to the wardrobe. These can be dressed up and they can be dressed down, making it very versatile. This clothing item is one that goes with just about everything. Rompers give off a comfy, casual vibe that makes a person look and feel good. They can be found in many different styles and so many different colors. Pairing them with shrugs and some UGG boots screams fall! 

Flared leggings are a staple piece that has come around this fall. They mix the cute and the comfortable look together and make a stylish finish. The flared look can come in not only leggings but other pants as well. What’s great about them is that these pants can be used as a day-to-day outfit or even dressed up for formal wear. 

Low rise jeans have also made an impact throughout the early fall season. These jeans can be worn with baby tees or long sleeves; they can also be paired with oversized shirts and sweaters. In general, these jeans will work well with just about anything and compliments the look. 

If you begin to think of buying any of these memorable pieces, there are so many stores that sell these. H&M, Thrift Stores, Online shops, and of course… the mall. All these stores are just some examples that’ll help you obtain these trendy clothing pieces! While fall is here, your new style is too. So, enjoy Fall while it’s here, as well as the new styles it brings!