THE VALKYRIE

The Student News Site of Woodbridge Senior High School

THE VALKYRIE

THE VALKYRIE

Token of Love

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thequint.com%2Flifestyle%2Fhappy-valentines-day-2023-date-theme-history-significance-of-the-day
    https://www.thequint.com/lifestyle/happy-valentines-day-2023-date-theme-history-significance-of-the-day

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, yet you don’t know what to give your special someone? Well look no further, this article covers the ideas of the cutest, most thoughtful gifts to make this Valentines unforgettable.  

One idea is to customize your loved one’s very own playlist! You could add songs that have a special meaning for your relationship! The playlist could also include some songs that remind them of shared memories, inside jokes, or any significant moments. Each song in the playlist can convey specific emotions or any messages you would want your partner to know!  They would appreciate the thought and time put into this!  

Some examples of cute songs that could be added are:  

Japanese Denim- Daniel Caesar  

Pink+White- Frank Ocean,

Heart to Heart- Mac  

For the first time- Mac Demarco,   Bad- Wave to Earth  

Sunny Days- Wave to Earth,   Seasons- Wave to Earth  

Hold me Down- Daniel Caesar,   Best Part- Daniel Caesar + H.E.R 

Another idea is gifting them a customized t- shirt! You could design a matching or complementary shirt that has an inside joke, a picture of you and your loved one together, or overall, any cute design that represents your relationship! They would appreciate the creativeness you had when designing this!  

Baking homemade treats is another choice! Treats like cookies, cupcakes, or brownies and packaging them into a small, cute little decorative bin or box is a sweet gesture that shows that you put thought and effort into what foods they might like and the hard work it took to them! As an activity, you could even bake together, creating a cute, wholesome moment!  

Your partner would also appreciate a Valentine’s Day themed gift basket that’s filled with a bunch of small, cute trinkets. Some things it can be filled with are adorable plushies, their favorite scents, candy, or flowers. It could then be finished off by putting it in a decorative, Valentine-themed box4!   

With Valentine’s coming up and the feeling of uncertainty lingering about the “perfect” gift for your special someone, don’t be nervous! This article could help one get an idea of what to get their loved one! Tokens of affection can come in any size, big or small, it’s the thought and meaning that counts. Let’s make this year’s Valentines filled with love and the fun times spend with your loved ones!